Classic Costa Rica – 9th April 2020
Discover the incredible biodiversity of Costa Rica – and the culture shaped by the tropical wilderness – on this 15-day tour. Stay with a local family in Santa Rosa de Pocosol and get your hands dirty on a sustainable farm. Soak in springs that get their heat from an active volcano in La Fortuna. Spot three-toed sloths in the thickets of the Manuel Antonio National Park, then relax beneath swaying palms on the nearby beaches. This adventure takes you into the wild heart of a country many visit but few truly know.
- Leader-led Informal Spanish Lesson
- Tortuguero – National Park (Entrance Fee)
- Santa Rosa de Pocosol – Agricultural tour
- Santa Rosa de Pocosol – Homestay experience
- Monteverde – Cloud Forest (Entrance fee & Transport)
- Manuel Antonio National Park – (Entrance fee)