SAVE UP TO £200 PER PERSON
Cox & Kings Passage through Rajasthan
The princely state of Rajasthan is India at its colourful best. Following a tour of the imperial sights of Mumbai (Bombay), travel through the heart of Rajasthan exploring magnificent forts and ornate palaces. Spot tigers in Ranthambore, take a train ride through rural surroundings, eat dinner in the beautiful stepwell at Rawla Narlai and finish at the astounding Taj Mahal.
- Travel through the heart of Rajasthan exploring magnificent forts and ornate palaces, finishing at the astounding Taj Mahal.
- Dinner at Rawla Narlai’s stunning stepwellScenic train ride through rural Rajasthan
- Sunset dinner in the sand dunes of the Great Thar desert • Stay in 4- & 5-star accommodation
- Small group size – average 12 people (maximum 26)
- Includes direct flights from London with British Airways