SAVE UP TO £200 PER PERSON
Splendours of Chile
Chile is an extraordinarily beautiful country, encompassing just about every type of landscape on Earth, from the arid desert of the north, through verdant lakes and pastures to the soaring peaks and glaciers of Patagonia. This expansive tour explores Chile’s spectacular desert, mountain scenery and Patagonian wilderness, and allows time to discover some fascinating Chilean traditions.
- This expansive tour explore Chile’s spectacular desert, mountain scenery and Patagonian wilderness
- Watch the stars over the Atacama desert
- Take a private boat trip on Lake Todos los Santos
- Visit a traditional Patagonia estancia
- Stay in 4- & 5-star hotels, with views of Torres del Paine
- Small group size – average 16 people (maximum 26)
- Direct international fl ights with British Airways
- See the mesmerising change of colours at sunset at the Valley of the Moon
Small-group escorted tour 15 Days & 12 Nights from £3,495 per person
Terms and conditions: Price correct at time of going to print. Offer subject to availability. £200 discount applies to 20 Oct and 17 Nov 2019 departures. Book by 31 March.