Explore the Arctic with the Huskies!
Husky Sled Adventurer – Departs Norwich on Thursday 20th February 2020 for 3 Nights
Your Husky Sled Adventurer break begins with a flight from your chosen UK airport to Enontekio in northern Finland. From here, you will make the 50-minute transfer to Karesuando – a spectacular journey, travelling through the majestic forests and passing countless frozen lakes. The charming village of Karesuando will then be the base for your Arctic adventure, from where you will venture out on the exciting activities detailed below before flying back from Enontekio.
- Northern Lights husky safari (2hrs)
- Husky Adventure (full day – including travel time)
- Full-board hotel accommodation
- Return flights
- Airport transfers
- Loan of thermal suits and boots
- All taxes and government air passenger duty
- Aged 12 and over to participate in the excursion
- Aged 18 and over to ‘mush’ a husky team
- A good level of fitness and a sense of balance
- Based on 2 people to a sled.
From £959 per person
*Price based on accommodation at the Davvi Arctic Star